We are grateful to the individuals, corporations, and foundations who support the El Paso Museum of Art (EPMA) through generous donations each year. Donations help support the Museum’s dynamic education and exhibition programming for the community. They support the administration and operations of classes for adults and children, summer art camps, lectures, workshops, social mixers, previews, and receptions. In addition, contributions support education programs offered by the Museum to primary and secondary schools throughout our county. By supporting the Museum, thousands of adults and children, in fact over 65,000, are given the opportunity each year, to walk into the world of an art museum free of charge.
Contributions may be made in honor or in memory of someone, or simply to donate to programs you most admire like exhibitions, lectures, or scholarships for kids. The possibilities are endless and no amount is too small. Every dollar counts and your donation is tax deductible! To discuss cash donations please contact Barbara Read, Museum Marketing Assistant at (915) 212-3068 or at ReadBG@elpasotexas.gov.
- Unlimited free admission to ticketed exhibitions year-round
- One year subscription to Members’ Update newsletter magazine (Two issues)
- Invitations to exhibition and educational programs and special events throughout the year
- Option to receive E-vites to exhibition and education related programs throughout the year
In addition to the benefits listed above, you or your company will also receive:
- Company name listed in Members’ Choice for one full year
- Company name listed on our Donor Boards in the entrance lobby of the Museum for one year
- Private “Behind-the-Scenes” tour of the Museum led by the Museum Director and/or Curator
- Special Museum tours arranged for your employees or clients on request
- A copy of each exhibition book or catalogue published by the Museum during the year
For more information on Corporate Membership levels please contact Barbara Read, Museum Marketing Assistant at (915) 212-3068 or at ReadBG@elpasotexas.gov.
EPMA accepts in-kind donations of various kinds. To discuss potential donations please contact Barbara Read, Museum Marketing Assistant at (915) 212-3068 or at ReadBG@elpasotexas.gov. In-kind donations are tax deductible.